Support

 without support during your process its a very hard journey to go through and most people would give up.


 Support

When I first came out I had to say I never expected to lose over 50% of the friends I had. I never felt that lonely before. At that moment the only friends I had knew a bit from before. 
But I met so many people on twitch and they became my best friends tbh. I've never had this much support from people (Fam not include) as from them. So here is a little "SHOUTOUT"


Gabbie

Gabbie was one of the first people on twitch where I had a good feeling about. There is something special about her way of interacting with people that make u feel special. She helped me through so much hard moments. If there is one thing I can say about Gabbie is that she is a ray of sunshine. Her positivity is so contagious that she can turn a sad day in a better day. For those people that do not know Gabbie here is a small summary. Gabbie is a Swedish streamer with a golden heart. She cheers you up on bad days and is absolutely one of the best friends you could wish for! Trust me!!

Josephine

Josephine, Josephine, Josephine. Where do I start here xD. Simple Josephine entered my life on a funny way. I met Josephine in Gabbie, then met IRL (Insert missing info) which made the friendship even better. Josephine has become my BEST (human) friend. She's there when I'm down and I'm there for her if she needs. Josephine is one of the smartest, most loyal and kindest beans I've ever met. Tbh I wouldn't know and don't wanna know how my life without her would be like. She's a very important part in my life. I love this girl so much!!!

Kamilla

Kamilla is a Norwegian streamer named CENTANE. She has always been such a joy to be around. Kamilla is like one of those people that once you have them as friend you don't wanna lose them. My friendship with her is very special to me. The only thing I can wish for Kamilla is all the joy and happiness, cuz she deserves it. And if you don't know who she is def go check her out cuz who knows you'll realize that people like her are golden 

Jabbr

First time I met Jabbr was through Josephine. His voice was so charming and powerful like a real storyteller. Fortnite with Dumb and Dumber (I still have no clue who is who) has been such a blast to watch. The more I talk to Sam (Why do I type Sam?) the more I like him. Sam has become my family. Someone I trust and love for the amazing soul he is. Sir Jabbr values friendships in such a way that he can easily become one of your best friends. He is an excellent gamer who assists his team where needed. But one advice don't stand behind him. *Wink*  Ow yeah When is the promised Podcast or bedtime story???

Mary

Mary Desmond, I can't remember when exactly she entered my life. But it's been ages ago. I first saw her on YouTube singing "I wanna be a princess". Her voice was so pure and amazing. But I think it was when Busker came or happened that we started to talk and I can say Mary is an Incredible soul. She is so supportive and tries to help others where she can (Just like her amazing Parents). Mary her voice has become an inspiration to many people. People who can't wait for her to go live and do one of her shows. And I can tell ya them shows are great. Mary has been such an amazing and important friend to me. And no matter the time zone difference. I will always try to join her shows. Cuz she got my eternal support and love.

Nora

Nora is a Norwegian streamer called Ignorance, but weirdly enough her username isn't who she is. Nora is one of those people that are just fun to be around, but with a small touch. Nora is willing to listen to you and help you where she can. I still remember first time meeting her. She was so open and kind. Like I'm not a hugger far from, but Nora is different. Nora is one of the few people that I don't mind hugging. Cuz once you get to know her you'll realize that she only means good. She treats the people the way they treat her. Nora might not realize it but she is what people call  "Insane". Insanely fun, cool, stylish, entertaining and supportive. Nora is an amazing friend to have!



Technically I could keep writing about these amazing people, but this needs to end at one point.
But my point is this: Without these 6 amazing people my journey wouldn't have been the way it is now. Without them I might not have been the person I am now. So I'm forever grateful that I had a chance to meet these amazing lovely people. My Friends, My Family and My Life!


Comments