Coming Out

 Prologue

My entire life I felt something was wrong. I didn't fit in. Not with the boy nor with the girls.
Here I was a child without a place. Friends didn't come easy, since I was a target for most bullies.
Cuz to be honest which bully would bully a child that just didn't fit in?
The older I gotten the harder it became. The bullying became harder and more painful. Even got threatened to death by Nick. By this time I already knew I was different. I knew I wasn't a boy/dude/man I did research and discovered I was TRANS. 
Years passed and I've tried everything to hide the real me. I've shaven myself almost bold, hang out with the "GANGSTA" gang of the school. But nothing worked. I became sad and depressed. 

Coming Out

Since faking my identity became harder and harder I accidentally made some blunders. I was in college where I became friends with an amazing girl Felice. We started taking about clothing more specific female clothing. It felt so good, but it brought up some questions from her. I tried to stay hidden and fake my identity, but eventually I failed. 'Brihos Galabal 2015' came up I wanted to do it 'En Femme' and I did. With the help of some friends I managed to get ready for this 'Prom'- aka just a location to get cheap alcohol not a real prom - . Nina was the one helping me with makeup and stuff cause I sucked at it and still do.
I finally felt myself, but the reactions weren't all great. I gained respect from few people, but lost it from a lot. By this time I confessed to Felice and few others I wasn't really a guy. It was very hard. The more people it knew the lonelier I felt. More and more people dropped me, cuz I wasn't "normal". 
By this time I was already on Twitch and met some nice people. A place and community where I could be me. I used the name "Tachama". I've told them about me and they accepted me.

Coming out to family

Coming out to my family was the hardest thing to do. It was June 2016 I already made an appointment with the hospital to start the entire transgender process. My friends and Ex-friends knew my secret, some twitch communities knew my secret and my sisters knew my secret. But telling mom or dad was so hard to do. I wrote mom a note for her to read when I was in Sweden, but my sis told me I couldn't do it like that due no respect. My other sis helped me telling it to dad. The moment I told mom she started to cry a lot, cuz she thought she did something wrong. Of course this wasn't the case but I get it. Its hard to take this news as a parent. It took a while before Mom accepted it but eventually she did. I guess it was just a shock and she needed to get used to the fact she had 5 daughters now instead of 4. 

Comments